Welcome to Sex Coaching Circle for the 3 month/6 session container .
Free session: Thursday 23rd March
6 week group starting : Thurdays 30 March – 15 June.
(Skipping 25th May)
This closed group is limited to 15 people.
The Sex Coaching Circle is for anyone wanting to learn new things about their bodies, their sex and pleasure.
We’ll create a space for you to learn about deepening your connection to yourself and meeting your body in a new way.
You’ll gain a greater understanding of your body, as well as a tool belt of pleasure-enhancing practices to work with at home.
* During these online sessions Jem will be offering:
– Practical techniques and exercises to expand our capacity for pleasure.
– A held space by a trauma informed, non-judgemental sexuality professional.
– The weekly 90 mins space keeps our Pleasure on the agenda.
– The embodiment practices give us the opportunity to drop deeper into your body.
– The discussions and practices give permission and a language to pleasure.
– A container lasting 3 months which helps create new neural pathways and break habits we may have got into around our body, our pleasure and sex. Repetition is how embodiment works.
– The practices create a toolbox to use through our lives for resourcing, pleasure (both self & with partners) and deepening intimacy.
– The homework for your personal sexual self-development is optional but supportive to the process.
– It’s an anchor to come back to even if you skip a week or two, and you ‘ll be welcomed back by will the same faces.
– It’s maintenance….you don’t have to have a ‘challenging’ sex life to attend.
– Everyone has more to learn in the arena of pleasure, so we’re all at the same ‘level’.
– Having others to learn from and witness shows us we’re not alone in our curiosity and exploration.
– A place to ask questions and bring your celebrations & challenges.
It’s not therapy!!!! BUT it’s super therapeutic.
* Topics and discussions can include:
– Orgasms & how you can expand your orgasmic choice, potential & range
– How your arousal rhythms effect your interactions and capacity for pleasure
– Relaxation versus performance
– Sex beyond the genitals
– Performance anxiety
– Self- resourcing & self-pleasuring
– How you can live from a place of orgasmic potential
– Difference between sex for mating and sex for bonding
– How to have more presence with ourselves and our partner(s)
– How our nervous system affects our arousal response
Pleasuring your partner(s)
BOOK YOUR SPACE
Ticket link to the FREE Sex Coching Circle 23rd March: Click HERE
Ticket link to join the 3 month group: Click HERE