Introducing my new 13-week Couples Touch Course on Tantric Sex…
Disguised as a book club this course will teach us the skills needed to expand our sex lives with Tantric techniques and exercises.
“We have lost our ‘organic genital intelligence’”, and today sex is a function of the mind instead of true body. This sexual conditioning has led to an extroverted and biological approach to sex. Along with it, our sexual energy has become congested and our bodies unduly tense.
When this energy is free to move absolutely of its own accord, sex becomes a glorious mixture of rampant passion and sobering silence.”
The book will be the basis of discussions and some of the exercises will be directly from the book, but this is only the start of our process together.
When I work with couples, this work completely transforms not only their intimacy but their whole relationship.
It’s such a precious and valuable space. I wish I had, had a space to take my relationship which wasn’t ‘therapy’.
So much stigma, lots of talking and whilst helpful for some can keep us in a loop of revisiting our challenges. Therapy misses something.
There just isn’t any other support out there. Trust me I’ve looked! Hence I created this weekly Couples Touch Course.
– A held space by a trauma informed, non-judgemental professional.
– The book creates a common thread but there’s never any pressure to actually read it.
– The discussions give permission and a language to pleasure.
– The weekly 90 mins space keeps our touch lives on the agenda.
– The embodiment practices mean as a couple we get to drop into the body instead of using the mind to connect and problem solve.
– A container lasting a number of weeks which helps create new beaut all pathways and break habits we may have got into in relating. Repetition is how embodiment works.
– The practices create a toolbox to use through our lives for resourcing and deepening intimacy.
– The homework is optional but supportive to the process and the learnings through the book.
– We get to embody and get a physical understanding / ‘knowing’ of the books topics, instead of just a cognitive ‘knowing’.
– It’s an anchor to come back to even if you skip a week or two, and you ‘ll be welcomed back by will the same faces.
– It’s maintenance….you don’t have to have a ‘challenging’ relationship or sex life to attend.
– Everyone has more to learn in the arena of pleasure, so we’re all at the same ‘level’.
– Having other couples to learn from and witness shows us we’re not alone when relationship can be a very isolating place.
– We get an insight into different dynamics of relating and role modelled new ways of connecting we’d never seen before.
– The safety of someone else leading the way so neither person in the couple needs to be in charge or making a decision for the pair.
– A place to ask questions and bring your celebrations & challenges.
– It’s not bloody therapy!!!! BUT it’s super therapeutic.
Ohhh yeah – and it’s a bloody brilliant book too!!!!
But the book isn’t actually the point of the work.
It blows my heart wide open to offer what I identify as something that’s massively missing for couples.
About the book:
The Heart of Tantric Sex
By Diana Richardson
“How did we lose the art of keeping love fresh and new long after the honeymoon is over? How can we rediscover the joys of love and sex that grow rather than diminish over time? After many years of exploration, Diana Richardson found that the ancient practice of Tantra, with its unique, intelligent approach to sex, had the effect of enhancing intimacy and deepening love. In this book she has adapted Tantra for modern Western lovers in a practical, sympathetic way.
Tantric sex can transform your experience into a more sensual, loving and fulfilling one. Easy-to-follow steps show you how to relax into sexual energy, increase your sensitivity and receptiveness, get closer to yourself and your lover, and make lasting love and sexual fulfilment a tangible reality, not an impossible dream.”
About the group:
This group is a complete range of couples and will meet online each week covering a different section of the book.
If your partner misses a week, you are of course still able to join, just bear in mind there will be guided partner activities on some weeks, but not every week.
Whether you just love a good book, really want to develop your sexual intimacy as a couple or just fancy being part of a new supportive group, this is the place. It’s all totally optional, friendly and relaxed… so if you skip a chapter, come along anyway and learn from others insights and experiences. You can share as little or as much as you like, no pressure. The book is only the starting point.
We work honouring couples of any gender and sexual orientation.
Sessions to include:
- Facilitated discussion and chapter reflection
- Guided practices
- Group coaching around relevant sexy topics
- Homework set with optional practices and exercises to do at home
- A space for sharing
- Time for Questions
- Sex Coaching wisdom and insights
- Plenty of laughter
Don’t underestimate the power group work.
Being in a couple can be isolating sometimes. Come and be supported in a held-space designed to help your relationship flourish, where you ca learn side-by-side.
It’s bigger than a book club… and it’s bigger than sex.
Buy the book:
Get your copy in preparation for the first meeting.
Read chapter 1 “Reframing Sex” ready for week 1.
Don’t leave it till the last minute, buy your copy here:
Dates: 13 Tuesdays: 18th January – 12th April 2022
Times: 7.30 – 9pm
Cost: £285 per couple
Please untick ‘goods & services’ to bypass the hefty transaction fees I receive.
Anyone interested, please let me know by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to share with others who may be interested… let’s not keep this a sexy secret!