Introducing my new 6 week Couples Touch Course.
The Couples Touch Course is a 6 week series aimed at couples in who are wanting to expand their capacity for pleasure and exploration together.
We’ll create a space for yourself and your partner to learn about deepening your connection and meeting each other in new ways.
You’ll gain a greater understanding of your own and your partners bodies, as well as a tool belt of relationship-enhancing practices to work with at home, allowing your partnership to flourish.
(No nudity or genital touch on screen required)
Starting Tuesday 28th March, 7.30-9pm.
Skipping 2nd May, so ending on 9th May.
6 weeks, £195 per couple.
“Jem holds the space with humour and confidence and brings a wealth of expertise around sexuality. The course offered a great deal of insight and practice. I joined a couple of times without my partner, and that was welcomed too.”
It’s such a precious and valuable space. I wish I had, had a space to take my relationship which wasn’t ‘therapy’.
So much stigma, lots of talking and whilst helpful for some can keep us in a loop of revisiting our challenges. Therapy misses something.
There just isn’t any other support out there. Trust me I’ve looked! Hence I created this weekly Couples Touch Course.
– A held space by a trauma informed, non-judgemental professional.
– The discussions give permission and a language to pleasure.
– The weekly 90 mins space keeps our touch lives on the agenda.
– The embodiment practices mean as a couple we get to drop into the body instead of using the mind to connect and problem solve.
– A container lasting a number of weeks which helps create new beaut all pathways and break habits we may have got into in relating. Repetition is how embodiment works.
– The practices create a toolbox to use through our lives for resourcing and deepening intimacy.
– The homework is optional but supportive to the process and the learnings through the book.
– We get to embody and get a physical understanding / ‘knowing’ of the books topics, instead of just a cognitive ‘knowing’.
– It’s an anchor to come back to even if you skip a week or two, and you ‘ll be welcomed back by will the same faces.
– It’s maintenance….you don’t have to have a ‘challenging’ relationship or sex life to attend.
– Everyone has more to learn in the arena of pleasure, so we’re all at the same ‘level’.
– Having other couples to learn from and witness shows us we’re not alone when relationship can be a very isolating place.
– We get an insight into different dynamics of relating and role modelled new ways of connecting we’d never seen before.
– The safety of someone else leading the way so neither person in the couple needs to be in charge or making a decision for the pair.
– A place to ask questions and bring your celebrations & challenges.
– It’s not therapy!!!! BUT it’s super therapeutic.
It blows my heart wide open to offer what I identify as something that’s massively missing for couples.
See feedback from the last Couples Touch Course below…
During these online sessions you can expect:
• Guided experiences for bonding and building intimacy
• Practice of taoist / tantric exercises
• Demonstrations of touch / massage techniques
• Touch techniques for both self-pleasure and partner pleasure
• Space for sharing and asking questions.
• Homework set for you to continue your journey outside of the online space
• Trauma-informed support from Jem to feel safe enough to open up and try new things
You’ll be invited into exercises and experiences for building connections, releasing blocks to intimacy and creating a softer more expanded place to meet your partner in.
Working together this way we can help transform how you relate to each other physically and emotionally, deepening your relationship and allowing both partners to experience greater satisfaction.
There is always more to learn about yourself and your partners body, pleasure and arousal. Stepping away from the habits and patterns we all have in sex can give you the opportunity to connect together into relaxed, opened hearted union.
About the group:
This group is a complete range of couples and will meet online each week exploring different guided practices.
If your partner misses a week, you are of course still able to join, just bear in mind there will be guided partner activities on some weeks, but not every week.
We work honouring couples of any gender and sexual orientation.
Don’t underestimate the power group work.
Being in a couple can be isolating sometimes. Come and be supported in a held-space designed to help your relationship flourish, where you ca learn side-by-side.
Dates: 6 Tuesdays starting 28th March (skipping 2nd May) ending 9th May 2023
Times: 7.30 – 9pm
Cost: £195 per couple
Please untick ‘goods & services’ to bypass the hefty transaction fees I receive.
Anyone interested, please let me know by email: email@example.com
Feel free to share with others who may be interested… let’s not keep this a sexy secret!